excited to see mate-hud whenever it comes out of NEW

Dear Mate maintainers,

Nice to see that people are being aggressive and pushing mate 1.24.x
in sid and soon in testing as can be seen via [1] .  It took me
sometime to understand why HUD is so great and I was able to
understand it via this youtube video [2] . I did see somebody named
Leandro Ramos (the name is familiar, dunno why) who shared the same on
his youtube channel for ubuntu mate but sadly it's in portugese [3] .
Still hope to see it in action soonish after it gets out of NEW queue.

Thank you again for charging in with 1.24 so soon after it has been
released. I hope some of the issues/bugs which I have been having
might have been fixed in this release, fingers crossed :)

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-mate/2020/02/threads.html
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0KUI9f2VGo
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKt8wUrnx7A

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C