Re: Discussion: adding Blueman as reccomends to task-mate-desktop

Hi Thomas,

On  Mi 30 Okt 2019 18:33:04 CET, thomasw wrote:

Hi,
This is purely an opinion so I did not open a bug, opting for a mailing list discussion instead. Task-mate-desktop currently depends on synaptic and network-manager-gnome which provide nice guis for doing things on the desktop. I think that many desktop machines today are portable notebook computers with bluetooth and therefore, Blueman would be a good fit for managing this task. The package and its dependencies doesn't add much more size to the install. What do others think?

thanks for your suggestion. From my POV, this would be ok. Can you file a wishlist bug against BTS, so that we add that in, once we touch the mate-desktop-environment meta package again.

I Cc:ed Martin from Ubuntu MATE in this mail, to get his 2 ¢ on this.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31