Discussion: adding Blueman as reccomends to task-mate-desktop

Hi,
This is purely an opinion so I did not open a bug, opting for a mailing list discussion instead. Task-mate-desktop currently depends on synaptic and network-manager-gnome which provide nice guis for doing things on the desktop. I think that many desktop machines today are portable notebook computers with bluetooth and therefore, Blueman would be a good fit for managing this task. The package and its dependencies doesn't add much more size to the install. What do others think?