Re: MATE packaging Git migration -> currently happening

Hi,

On  Fr 27 Apr 2018 14:00:33 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi all,

the MATE packaging Git repos are currently being migrated to salsa.debian.org.

Once the migration batch has finished, I need to look into automatic setup of integration webhooks (KGB, tagspending).

If anyone wants to chime in with the latter, please ping me.

Greets,
Mike

The migration is now complete. The two webhooks mentioned above have now already been set up.

I did not setup the email on push hook, as I don't think we need that anymore. Or has anyone used / relied on that so far.

/me personally relies on IRC commit messages and takes them as a hint for doing more uploads...

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31