make mate-tweak either a dependency of mate-desktop-environment or mate-desktop-environment-extras

Dear all,

It would be nice if mate-tweak either becomes part of
mate-desktop-environment or mate-desktop-environment-extras.  It was
only due to sheer luck I came across mate-tweak otherwise many people
like me wouldn't know of this wonderful tool. I could file a wishlist
bug if people are interested in doing the required work. And it
doesn't matter if it's in mate-desktop-environment or
mate-desktop-environment-extras, both of them will offer far better
visibility to the tool than it currently has as being stand-alone.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल