Re: freeimage and CVE-2019-12214

I don’t know anything about your procedures, but I don’t see why we wouldn’t…

I would also contact NIST (or whoever is in charge of the CVE database; I can’t remember by heart who it is) to let them know this, so they update the CVE’s vulnerable configurations. I’ll try to do that next week, but I will probably first have to find out which exact versions of openjpeg2 have been affected (which will probably be quite difficult for me)

Nice week-end

Cyrille