Re: freeimage and CVE-2019-12214

Hi Cyrille

Thank you! Do you mean that freeimage copy in those files during the
build process?
If you could update the notes for this CVE it would be nice. I started
but realized that I had more questions and then it is better if you do
it who knows the answer.

No hurry since this is for a postponed issue.

Cheers

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |