Removed docker.io from dla-needed. Objections?

Hi

Since I have been able to to all other tasks as front desk this week I took the opportunity to look through the items we have in dla-needed and check whether they are still things to do.
I found a few that were only no-dsa or ignored issues so I removed them. In some cases because "regular front desk" had considered CVEs no-dsa after it was triaged for buster.

When doing so I found three CVEs for docker.io that were no-dsa in bullseye and after marking those as no-dsa for buster as well there were nothing left to be done. In normal case I would have removed this too from dla-needed but this time I can see that people have worked on a fix, but 6 months ago.

I have removed it now but I reach out to you if you have any objections? If you have I will put it back again.

Cheers

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |