Re: Debian 10 and LTS version

On 30.03.23 09:16, Badr BENZERKANE wrote:
I contact you because I wanted to download the LTS version of Debian 10
(Buster) but I can not find it on your website so I take the liberty of
contacting you to know if you have suspended the download if it exists or
if there was a problem with this version.

For a task to do it, I need to install a light operating system for our
industrial computer and as I searched on the Internet I based it on Debian
10.13 netinst because I want a version without desktop environment and I am
looking for the LTS version.

All debian versions can be run without desktop and all of them are expected to have LTS for some time, cmomercial ELTS for longer:
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Extended

On the other hand, Debian 10 Buster is 4 years old and we expect it to end in one year - for now I'd recommend Debian 11 Bullseye.

I ask, if possible, is Debian netinst the lightweight version that contains
all the important packages is netinst? and I would like to have the
download link of the LTS version if possible.

netinst is lightweight version because it does NOT contain all packages, you are supposed to install most of them via internet.

If this is not possible, I recommend downloading full DVD image.

Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...