Re: (E)LTS improved salsa pipeline support

On 17/03/2023 06:39, Anton Gladky wrote:
Hello Emilio,

thanks for this update! I will test it on a couple of projects in the
lts-team namespace
and if everything is OK, we will switch all of them per batch-update.

So, does it mean that we can drop the gitlab-ci.yml almost in all repos and
let it be there only for those, where fine-tuning is needed?

Yes.

If some tests need to be disabled for one particular package, one need to
include
the new recipe and let the disabled stuff be in the old gitlab-ci.yml?

That's right. But then the CI/CD global setting needs to be changed to point to gitlab-ci.yml, and it needs to be added to all branches.

Can something from this work be proposed for the general salsa-ci
Debian-wide?

I have proposed a couple of minor changes, and I'll see if any of the others can be proposed too. Although many of the changes have been added to support jessie, and those are not upstreamable.

Cheers,
Emilio