Re: tinymce git repository

Hi Sean,

At a point LTS pre-created *empty* Git repositories under /lts-team/packages for packages added to dla-needed.txt, but since then we've been trying to leave that to the contributor, so he can e.g. appropriately fork the repository and better keep the history.

Consequently empty Git repositories were archived.

You should be able to re-create a new tinymce repositories yourself, possibly forking /debian/tinymce or even coordinating with the maintainer to track the LTS releases there.

Cheers!
Sylvain/Front-Desk