(E)LTS activity for may

Hi,

This month activity consisted to:
- release UWSGI fixing  CVE-2023-27522 initially reported against apache2 but than may affects old version of uwsgi. I have reported this finding to the CVE database and CVE was updated.
- the main part of the work was on imagemagick package:
  * CVE-2021-3610 was incorrectly marked as not affecting imagemagick. I triage it correctly and pin point when the faulty code was introduced.
 * CVE-2022-1115 was investigated and does not affects LTS
 * Released DLA-3007-1 imagemagick
 * During this backport work I investigate upstream git commit, I noticed five security problems (triggered by corrupted file) not reported against CERT. I have reported it and I am waiting CVE. These security problems include stack overflow and heap overflow.
 * Tried to backport CVE-2023-1289 to LTS and ELTS. Lack of time means no further work, will continue next month.
- Investigate if node-got immune was affected by a CVE-2022-33987. I created a test case and found that this package is not affected under buster
- fix node-nth-check DLA-3428-1and created a test case.

I also participate to LTS meeting, and help other members.

Thanks to our sponsors for making this possible, and to Freexian for
handling the offering.

https://www.freexian.com/lts/debian/#sponsors

rouca