LTS upload of ruby-loofah

Hi Daniel,

After being unclaimed through inactivity, I took over the claim for
ruby-loofah in data/dla-needed.txt. However, I've just noticed that
you have already authored and prepared some patches in the Git repo,
which clearly took some time and effort.

If you had not committed anything, I would have simply applied patches
and issued an update as usual. However, I thought I better check before
proceeding: specifically, would you like to take back the claim and
finish, or shall I…?

Best wishes,

Chris