Re: Re: libappimage lts update

The issue was introduced in version 0.2.0-alpha here:
https://github.com/AppImageCommunity/libappimage/commit/ac28b2690d921c4cf2d20a511afcf247cff04d61
So Buster is infact not vulnerable as it has version 0.1.9 and the
code does not yet exist.
Thank you so much for your time and sorry for the noise.
Scarlett