Re: Pre-creating Git repos in salsa.d.o/lts-team/packages/ - or not?

Hi Sylvain,

thanks for your feedback!

as you know one of our goals is to keep the git-history of all {E,L}TS
uploads. Some semi-automatic repo creation scripts are in a test phase
to ease this process. I have created some repos and
imported the last available security versions of packages into that.

Sure, if the maintainer of the particular package allows to push security
updates of {E,L}TS process, feel free to do it! Just drop the repo and
change the link in the VCS.

You are right, now the bot "anonymously" creates repos, it will
be changed in the next couple of days.

Best regards

Anton