(E)LTS report for August 2022

Hi,

in August 2022, on behalf of Freexian and through my company velocitux
UG, I have worked on the following (E)LTS tasks:

ELA-666-1: sqlite3
==================

Backported some security fixes to jessie. This was quite
time-consuming while I had to sort out how to properly run the test
suite, and manual acceptance testing in a real jessie environment due
to jessie being somewhat hard to install by now ;), and SQLite's own
test infrastructure being a real monster.

ELA-xxx-1: freerdp

Started investigating the situation (also for freerdp2 in buster),
including starting triage for ELTS, and pondering over practical ways
of maybe moving to freerdp2 instead.

Cheers,
Nik