Re: Tracking buster/stable updates suitable for LTS

Hi,

"Issues postponed for stretch, but fixed in buster via DSA or point releases" is now almost empty. Hopefully it won't scare off FDs anymore ;)

For the 30ish other packages, I either revisited the triage, or could add them to dla-needed.txt (and some to ela-needed.txt).

We got several batches of pending minor CVEs, but also a few more severe missed updates and follow-ups, and checking the reported packages brought some past tangent mistakes into light (see my past 2 days commits for details).

I believe this report is an efficient tool for front-desk to keep track of oldstable work on the numerous postponed vulnerabilities, and I expect it to bring more interested packages in the future.

Cheers!
Sylvain