Re: fis-gtm and support?

Hi Neil, all

Thank you very much for this information.

Just a small note. LTS differs from ELTS in that LTS aim to support
all software in Debian, except the ones clearly documented as not
supported.
The packages-to-support is just an indication that these are the ones
the sponsors wants us to support. Unless this has changed and I had
missed that.

I'll triage the other packages and see if something more appear. Not
sure where to document this, apart from it being in thie email thread.

Cheers

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |