Re: Urgency for uploads

Hi Enrico,

regarding the content of d/changelog only. I think it is good
and can be uploaded.

I am not sure, whether the mention "CVE-2021-3566" in
d/changelog will be parsed and this CVE will unintentionally
be closed again in the security database. Please double-check
when you generate DLA.

Best regards

Anton