Lintian errors on ffmpeg

Hello,

I'm working at a LTS release of ffmpeg, and the CI is failing with
Lintian errors that weren't present in the previous version:

  https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/packages/ffmpeg/-/jobs/2730960

  E: libavdevice-dev: depends-on-obsolete-package Depends: libavresample-dev (= 7:3.2.17-0+deb9u1+salsaci) => libswresample-dev
  E: libavfilter-dev: depends-on-obsolete-package Depends: libavresample-dev (= 7:3.2.17-0+deb9u1+salsaci) => libswresample-dev
  E: ffmpeg-dbgsym: unknown-priority extra
  E: libavcodec-extra57-dbgsym: unknown-priority extra
  [...]

The relevant errors are:

  https://lintian.debian.org/tags/unknown-priority
  which is related to https://lintian.debian.org/tags/priority-extra-is-replaced-by-priority-optional
  and does not seem relevant for stretch

  https://lintian.debian.org/tags/depends-on-obsolete-package
  which also does not seem relevant for stretch.

Assuming this analysis makes sense to you, should I ignore these
lintian errors, or would you prefer that I add lintian overrides to the
LTS release?

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>