Re: DLA needed for NBD 1:3.15.2-3

Hi Wouter,

> I've prepared an update and pushed it to my repository at
> https://salsa.debian.org/wouter/nbd/-/tree/debian-stretch

Thanks for preparing this. I'm very happy to handle the DLA side of
this for you.

However, I noticed that when I build your debian-stretch branch, I
need to manually run autogen.sh prior to building the package.

I do see this in the .gitlab-ci.yml script, so this is likely entirely
expected... but I flag it here because it suggests that I might be
missing some other steps. (My thinking is that it's best to check and
be slightly conservative, especially when doing security releases.)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb