Re: Lintian errors on ffmpeg

On 04/05/2022 09:58, Neil Williams wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2022 09:43:06 +0200
Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

Hello,

I'm working at a LTS release of ffmpeg, and the CI is failing with
Lintian errors that weren't present in the previous version:

Is the version of lintian in this Salsa CI environment correct for Stretch?

That's also what I first thought. I checked the log and it's running lintian 2.114.0, which is from sid, whereas stretch has 2.5.50. I would see if we can make that pipeline use the target lintian version, and otherwise just ignore those tags.

Cheers,
Emilio