Re: updating non-free nvidia-graphics-drivers in stretch for CVE-2021-1056

Hi Andreas

Stretch is managed by the LTS team. For information about the procedures to get it updated I refer you to this page.
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

I guess we need to wait until buster has got it updated, if not we may end up in strange version handling.

If there is anything you would like assistance with, please let me know.

Cheers

// Ola