Re: stretch-security buildd builds are now broken (after 2021-10-01; le cert issue?)

On Fri, Oct 01, 2021 at 01:21:38AM -0400, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> (Please cc me when needed)
>
> Dear LTS folks,
>
> I'd like to raise the issue that buildd stretch-security builds are now
> completely broken after 2021-10-01. For example, see
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=all&suite=stretch-security
> and
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=krb5&ver=1.15-1%2Bdeb9u3&arch=all
> . The root cause might be
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2021/09/msg00008.html :

Thanks for bringing this up.

Yes this is the LE cert issue, the root problem is that the buildd
chroot contained stretch without stretch-security and therefore the
gnutls28 3.5.8-5+deb9u6 fix is missing.

DSA already fixed chroots on some buildds yesterday,
and everything should be working fine again soon.

> Thanks,
> Boyuan Yang

cu
Adrian