Re: Propose to ignore libxstream-java CVEs

Hi,

I wrote an analysis in June
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2021/06/msg00024.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2021/06/msg00040.html

I believe we should postpone these CVEs with the goal of tracking how /upstream/ reverse dependencies are adapting to the removal of the blacklist, and backport the changes to the /packaged/ reverse dependencies.

Cheers!
Sylvain