Security update of ruby-kaminari

Hi Utkarsh et al,

I have prepared a security update of ruby-kaminari to fix CVE-2020-11082. I
have tested this update by creating a rails app with kaminari and the
pagination feature including the updated blacklist appears to be working as
intended. As the maintainer could you take a look at it and tell me if the
changes are correct? You seemed to have some objections, if I recall correctly,
with upstream's fix but to me it makes sense to apply it as is.

Regards,

Markus