Re: packages in *-lts newer than in subsequent releases

Hi Chris,

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 4:18 PM Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
> > As I understand it, this needs fixing in stretch and not jessie. So
> > needs to be added to dla-needed. That said, whilst I am cleaning all
> > sorts of bugs like these, I'll take this one as well.
>
> Ah, I saw "jessie" and quickly added it so it didn't get lost in the
> archive. Can you move the entry to the correct file?

Sure, just added to dla-needed and pushed. However, couldn't find it
on the ELTS tracker[1]. Maybe you forgot to push? (which is perfect,
just drop the commit, hehe :))

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/extended-lts/security-tracker/-/commits/master/data/ela-needed.txt

- u