Re: packages in *-lts newer than in subsequent releases

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 09:37:57AM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:

> > > Um, I just uploaded libpam-tacplus. Maybe take care of pyxdg,
> > > please? Thank you!
> >
> > How about you add these 6 packages to data/dla-needed.txt?
>
> Good idea — done.

Please double-check what is actually for stretch LTS,
and what is also/only for jessie ELTS.

At least libkohana2-php and postgresql-9.1 are not in stretch at all,
so shouldn't be uploaded there.

On a more general note, we could try to become better at also fixing
the same CVEs in packages in more recent distributions.
This would avoid security regressions when upgrading from (E)LTS to
more recent Debian releases, and en passant also fix this kind of problems.

> Best wishes,

cu
Adrian