Re: Golang packages

Hi,

For golang-gogoprotobuf, given that (AFAIK) the Go maintainers didn't answer your request for comment, given that the vulnerability includes 2 levels of rdeps (statically generated library sources + static library linking) implying dozens of DLAs, given that buster doesn't have an update, and given that the conversation died 2 months ago, I think we can mark it as no-dsa now.

Cheers!
Sylvain