Upgrade problems from LTS -> LTS+1

Hello,

There's #988289 reported against htmldoc which is the unfortunate
result of issuing a DLA when jessie was LTS and was marked as no-dsa
for stretch *and* both had the same version.

Whilst I'll fix this for stretch (already sponsored the upload for
buster), there are more such bugs for stretch -> buster (eg: [1] (->
fixed already), etc. Maybe we should keep an eye on such issues and
while we're doing DLAs, we can take care of -pu uploads, at least if
the versions are the same for LTS and LTS+1 so we don't run into
these?

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=964274#15

- u