Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do)

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 12:26 AM Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 12:04:44AM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> > > Twos DLAs have been reserved and haven't been published yet:
> > > - DLA 2613-1 (31 Mar 2021) (underscore)
> > This was issued by Yadd (the regular maintainer/team member of the JS
> > team) and hence was missing the website update. I've now published
> > that on his behalf via 020b540c.
>
> yay, thanks! & also, I don't really care as long as it's fixed in a timely
> manner, and after my first reminder is definitly still soon enough.
>
> So, IOW, thanks and no need to explain if there is just some little slag.
> :)
>
> (But please do share if you think that's helpful and eg. is something
> which could be improved etc...)

I am not sure. This is a rare example of how a website update could go
missing since this update was done entirely by another DD without
anyone's help or coordination and might've missed the publishing to
the website part.

I happened to remember this package name and re-called that nobody
from the LTS team worked on this and so I just went ahead and pushed
the missing piece.

- u