Re: Update of OpenVSwitch in Stretch

On 2/15/21 11:24 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2021, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
>> your suggestion sounds good. If nobody objects, I would upload version
>> 2.6.10.
>
> the new version is available at:
>  https://people.debian.org/~alteholz/packages/to-be-tested/openvswitch-2.6.10/
>

> Maybe somebody is able to test the package before I upload it. At least
> the testsuite successfully run ...
>
>   Thorsten

Hi,

If it's just an update of the upstream code without any change, IMO you
should just go ahead and upload. I could test it, though that would mean
a full OpenStack deployment, and that's really a lot of work, especially
in Stretch where I don't have all the tooling.

Thanks for the work,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)