Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 2483-1] linux-4.19 security update

Removed:
   linux-headers-4.19-686-pae 4.19+105+deb10u7~deb9u1
   linux-headers-4.19-amd64 4.19+105+deb10u7~deb9u1
   linux-headers-4.19-cloud-amd64 4.19+105+deb10u7~deb9u1
   linux-image-4.19-686-pae 4.19+105+deb10u7~deb9u1
   linux-image-4.19-amd64 4.19+105+deb10u7~deb9u1
   linux-image-4.19-cloud-amd64 4.19+105+deb10u7~deb9u1

   linux-config-4.19 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-doc-4.19 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-headers-4.19.0-0.bpo.12-686-pae 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-headers-4.19.0-0.bpo.12-amd64 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-headers-4.19.0-0.bpo.12-common 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-image-4.19.0-0.bpo.12-686-pae 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-image-4.19.0-0.bpo.12-amd64 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-kbuild-4.19 4.19.152-1~deb9u1
   linux-support-4.19.0-0.bpo.12 4.19.152-1~deb9u1

Upgraded to new release: 4.19.0-0.bpo.13
So new extra modules compiled.