Bugs introduced by source uploads

Hi,

DLA 2332-2 (sane-backends) [1] is a regression that happened due to
changing the upload process between the last archive upload and our
first security upload, from a developer arch+indep build followed by
buildd arch builds, to a buildd-only separate arch and indep builds [2].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2020/10/msg00010.html
[2]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=sane-backends&suite=stretch-security

It is particularly difficult to catch, because it can only be detected
after the security upload, while our testing (obviously) happens before.

To help detect this ahead of time, I modified and tested the recommended
build procedures at:
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Build_the_update
to perform split arch and indep builds.

Cheers!