Re: golang-go.crypto / CVE-2019-11841

Hi again

Also I think we need to consider the backwards compatibility of this. I guess there are quite a lot of emails with text before and after the signed text. If they will no longer be accepted this essentially means that the purpose of this function is pointless giving a less secure system than before. Less secure because most messages will not be verified and legitimate messages will be considered insecure, even if they are not. The user of the system cannot tell the difference.

// Ola