Re: ksh / CVE-2019-14868

Hi again

Ah one more thing. In the jessie version (I was the one marking it as
ignored) I concluded that any arithmetic expression could be executed
but not any expression. This means that you could run for example
10+4+5 (evaluated to 19) but not $(/bin/bash). I suggest checking if
the stretch version has the same conclusion. Because if that is the
case, there is no point in fixing it.

// Ola