Re: Possible clashing of work

Am 01.07.20 um 18:48 schrieb Utkarsh Gupta:
[...]
> Let me know what you think.

Please don't drop imagemagick or squid3 from dla-needed.txt or any other
package. This should be done by the people who have claimed the packages
because they know what they are working on. In less than two weeks we
will have completed the switch to the new LTS version, so it makes sense
to already use dla-needed.txt to document ongoing work for Stretch. We
have done it before. There is always a transition phase between two LTS
version, we just should try to better coordinate our efforts here.

Regards,

Markus