Re: Jessie update of openconnect?

Hi Luca,

On  Do 14 Mai 2020 20:18:53 CEST, Luca Boccassi wrote:

On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 13:32 +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
Hi Luca,

On  Do 14 Mai 2020 11:52:22 CEST, Luca Boccassi wrote:

> On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 08:03 +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > Dear maintainer(s),
> > [...]
> > If that workflow is a burden to you, feel free to just prepare an
> > updated source package and send it to debian-lts@lists.debian.org
> > (via a debdiff, or with an URL pointing to the source package,
> > or even with a pointer to your packaging repository), and the members
> > of the LTS team will take care of the rest. Indicate clearly whether you
> > have tested the updated package or not.
> >
> > If you don't want to take care of this update, it's not a problem, we
> > will do our best with your package. Just let us know whether you would
> > like to review and/or test the updated package before it gets released.
> >
> > You can also opt-out from receiving future similar emails in your
> > answer and then the LTS Team will take care of openconnect updates
> > for the LTS releases.
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> The patch seems to apply cleanly on v6.00, so I can take care of that
> when I do a new upload. I will only build-test it though. Waiting for
> the MR to be approved upstream first.

Yeah, please only upload once the patch has been approved by upstream. Thanks!

The fix looks pretty straight forward. I can test the new version once
uploaded. I can also take care of the paper work (Debian LTS
Announcement, website update, etc.). I will claim openconnect in our
dla-needed.txt tracking file and act as your point of contact for the
jessie update of openconnect.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

Hi,

The patch has been merged upstream, so I just backported and upload to
jessie-security.

Paperwork (security-tracker update, DLA mail announcement, website update) has been done now.

Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net