Re: Refreshing mysql-connector-java

Le 11/05/2020 à 13:51, Sylvain Beucler a écrit :

> Maybe Markus (as last uploader) or Emmanuel (former maintainer) have
> feedback on upgrading libmysql-connector-java to the latest stable
> dot-release 5.1.42->5.1.49?

The MySQL connector is rather stable and upgrading it is usually a safe
operation, because applications are coded for the JDBC API (provided by
the JDK) and don't use internal classes from the connector. In 15 years
I've personally never seen any regression with my applications after
upgrading the MySQL connector.

Emmanuel Bourg