Re: jessie update for openldap (CVE-2020-12243)

On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 08:57:32AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
Hi Ryan.  The update is uploaded and built on all architectures and I
have published the DLA.

I tried to push a tag, but I do not have commit permissions to the
openldap project in Salsa.  You might consider tagging the current HEAD
of the jessie branch with gbp when you have a moment.

Thank you for handling the upload and DLA. I have pushed the tag now.

Have a nice weekend!

Ryan