Re: Issues regarding ruby-rack/CVE-2019-16782

Hi

I think a no-dsa (ignored) would be good in this case.

Ignored because we have been quite detailed in the analysis and the
upstream fix causes a regression.

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |