Re: CVE-2020-10648 in u-boot

Hi

Thank you. I have marked this issue as minor issue. The Debian
Security team did that decision and I find no reason why u-boot would
be more important to fix than later releases.

Best regards

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |