CVE-2020-10648 in u-boot

Hi

I would like to have some advice about the u-boot triaging.
The problem is that someone can load an alternative configuration file
and by that boot arbitrary code.
I assume this means that the attacker must have physical access to the device.

As I see it, this can be used to root devices that should not be
possible to root.

My question is whether you think this is worth fixing in Debian.

I lean towards that we should consider this as a minor issue for
Jessie but here I would like your opinion.

Thank you in advance

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |