Re: Wheezy LTS not present in archive.debian.org

Sylvain Beucler ha scritto il 06/03/20 alle 13:14:
[...]
Good question :)

Snapshot saved the deb7u16 update as part of wheezy-security in 2018:
https://snapshot.debian.org/package/samba/2%3A3.6.6-6%2Bdeb7u16/

There's a modified copy of Wheezy LTS as part of the ELTS project
(deb7u19, 2019):
https://deb.freexian.com/extended-lts/
https://deb.freexian.com/extended-lts/pool/main/s/samba/

I also see there's a copy of Squeeze LTS in the Debian archive:
http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze-lts/
and a copy of Wheezy pre-LTS (2016):
http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/
but there's no copy of Wheezy LTS.

Anybody knows if there's an archived copy of Wheezy LTS/pre-ELTS?
I have to guess that nobody have to spend time to know why LTS/pre-ELTS packages are not gone in debian wheezy archive?

...I can understand. Any way "normally" when a distribution is archived all LTS security updates should be end in archived repos?

Piviul