Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do)

Hi Holger et al.,

> ERROR: .data or .wml file missing for DLA 2115-2 (reserved by Chris Lamb)
                                               __^__

How does we announce a regression (ie. -2, -3) via the website? The
namespacing used here (captured in the filenames such as 2020/
dla-2115.wml etc.) do not include the suffix, so it is not clear to me
how we are meant to append additional details.

If we do not announce these via the website, I suppose the next course
of action would be to update the script to ignore these. Advice welcome.

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org 🍥 chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-