Re: Xen update request and status

Hi Roberto

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 09:14:10AM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> Is it then Credativ's intent to continue maintenance of Xen 4.4?  If so,
> could you provide some information on when we might expect the next
> update?  If not, I would like to request that you begin the process of
> delcaring Xen in Debian LTS jessie as end-of-life [*].

Together with the LTS team we have decided to end support for Xen in
Jessie.  We will begin the process of declaring it as end-of-life
shortly.  Due to the required communication it took a bit longer to
decide what can be done about Xen.

Also there are no plans to support Xen for a possible Jessie ELTS.

Regards,
Bastian Blank

--
Oh, that sound of male ego.  You travel halfway across the galaxy and
it's still the same song.