Advice for DLA needed entry

Hi

Today I worked some on wireshark and concluded that all CVEs were postponed for buster. So I did some research to check if they were applicable to stretch as well and added quite a few notes about this in the tracker.

Now to my question. Should wireshark now be in dla-needed.txt?
All CVEs are postponed. There is definitely no need for any immediate DLA. We can wait for quite some time on this.
We will anyway wait for backport done for buster. But we can keep the entry telling that this will be handled after the buster update. Or should we even be before in LTS?

Cheers

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |