Re: Regression in lxml in buster/stretch

On 18/12/2020 00:05, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
Uggh.  If only I had waited a few more hours to upload.  I have the
advisory text ready but have not yet published the DLA.  Your changes
for deb9u3 look good.  Would you go ahead and upload deb9u3 and I will
publish the advisory once it is built.

Done, it's building now (it may take a bit longer than previous builds due to the newly enabled test suite). I have verified (both through the test suite and through manual testing of the package) that the module can now be imported.

On 17/12/2020 23:24, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
>> Moritz, if you want I can look at buster too.
>
> Ack, please do. The code is all quite similar across older distros from what
> I remember.

Same changes (test suite changes + fix) uploaded to buster-security as well.

Cheers,
Emilio