Re: golang-1.7 / CVE-2019-9514 / CVE-2019-9512

Hi Brian,

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 3:34 AM Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
> What is Debian LTS policy concerning Debian salsa git repos? Should I
> push these changes to the git repo in new a debian/stretch branch? Ask
> the maintainer for permission? Or what? I don't want to accidentally
> tread on any toes here, by asking when I shouldn't or not asking when I
> should.

I don't think so there's any need for doing that. Even if you create
that branch, I highly doubt if it'll ever be used by anyone apart from
us :)
So I think you can go ahead with the upload directly!

But anyhow, should you need access to push (in case you think
otherwise), let me know, I'll be happy to grant you that.

- u