Re: MongoDB license change and security support

Hey,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 7:33 PM Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> > > Consequently I believe we're not in a position to offer MongoDB security
> > > support in LTS nor ELTS, and we need to drop it from our supported packages.
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> >
> > This does make sense. And I suppose the same applies for buster?
> > I've CCed the Security team to take their opinion as well!
>
> What Sylvain describes is correct, that's exactly why mongodb was dropped
> from buster.

Aah, okay.

Sensing there's an agreement by others here, let's drop and announce
this as EOL'ed then?
Another thing to note, however, is that mongodb is also in
packages-to-support for ELTS - 22.5%.

Maybe Raphael or Holger can announce this EOL for both stretch and jessie?

- u